Saturday, July 28, 2007

Priceless Pictures

During our trip to Texas, we had the boys' pictures taken with Brock and Braxton. I also wanted to get a few individuals of the boys as well. Cindi did a very good job of capturing all of the boys personalities. She owns Selah Studios and I highly recommend her. I was amazed that we actually got a few decent shots of all 5 boys together. I am even more amazed that you can't tell that Josiah fell and cut his lip open just minutes before taking the pictures! Only Josiah!

There are a couple of better ones of my three boys but I couldn't help posting this picture of them with Josiah's hands on his face, Caleb forcing a smile thinking why do I have to hold onto these two brothers of mine, and Levi just enjoying it all.



3 comments:

The O'Connell Clan said...

Amazing photos!! My gosh...what a great job she did not only with all the boys but your boys and each of them individually!! Wow! Now here are some new pictures for the house!

ColoradoDreaming said...

those are GREAT pics. Where is she located, I couldn't tell. Fort Worth? All of the pics from your trip look great. Glad you made it back safely.

Kristen said...

Those pictures are beautiful Stephanie. You have a "model" looking family!