Friday, July 27, 2007

Time with Friends







While in Texas, we were able to spend some time with the Hagans. Just in case you didn't know, I had the privilege of taking care of Ethan and Kylie from the time they were both babies. Now they are 6 years old and 4 years old. The kids were so excited to see each other like always. Josiah thought it was so much fun and loved saying their names. I wish we could put them on a plane anytime we wanted to see them. I have to share a story that Gloria told me. She said that Ethan had shared with someone that he had a brother that came out of another Mommy's tummy. I thought that was the cutest thing. They are so much like brothers since they were basically raised together until Caleb was 5. I was able to get a few cute pictures before we said our goodbyes.

1 comment:

The O'Connell Clan said...

How special for you all (ya'll)!