Saturday, September 08, 2007

Day 3: The Gondola


Caleb fishing on Tuesday morning


All of us enjoying the beginning of the gondola ride






After looking around the town on Monday, we thought it would be fun to take the boys to the top of the mountain on the gondola. I thought it looked like something we would all enjoy. Caleb and Josiah were so excited to get to ride on it. As Kerry and I get older, we have discovered that we both aren't too fond of being high above the ground with no control. It was very windy at the top of the mountain so we didn't stay too long at the top. On the way down, we decided to get off at the halfway point and hike the rest of the way down. Supposedly, this was a family friendly trail. For the most part, it wasn't too bad. However, there were times when I thought I could easily fall while holding Levi. It was fun though and I'm glad we decided to hike halfway down the mountain. Kerry and Caleb were also able to get in some fishing before Josiah, Levi and I woke up. They had a great time spending some much needed one on one time together.

2 comments:

The O'Connell Clan said...

You go guys...hiking down the mountain! That is impressive since in the winter we ski down that part and it isn't the easiest hill down. What cute pictures!

Mandy said...

I am so amazed you could pull this off with three little kids...two of them VERY little. But your pics are awesome, and I'm so glad you had a great time.