Saturday, September 08, 2007

Day 7: Coming Home


My four boys hanging out this morning

We woke up this morning and took it easy around the condo. We loaded up the car and were on our way home by a little after 10:30am. The boys did so well on the way home. We stopped and had lunch about 30 minutes after we had been on the road. Levi and Josiah both took good naps and we finally stopped after being on the road for over 3 and 1/2 straight hours (don't ask how Levi ate during this time but he fully strapped in his car seat).

As much as we enjoyed our time away and are not quite ready to return to normal life, we are glad to be home. I briefly checked my email and a few blogs one day while at the condo, so tonight I'm playing catch up. It was great to see Bailey who had to stay at home and I'm so looking forward to my own bed tonight.

No comments: