Thursday, September 20, 2007

Granddaddy's Coming!


In less than 12 hours, my dad will be here in California. I am so excited to see him! About six weeks ago, my dad asked what we had planned around September 20th. I told him we didn't have any major plans, and he went on to say he thought he'd fly on out for a visit. Josiah is so excited that he's coming tomorrow but doesn't quite understand that Nana will not be with him. Caleb will be excited once tomorrow comes, but it's best not to make a big deal out of change around Caleb until it actually happens. If Levi knew what was going on, I'm sure he'd be excited as well. We don't have anything major planned except to enjoy spending time with him. I've been feeling tired the past few days which in turns makes me homesick for my family in Texas so this is perfect timing. I guess I should get a little sleep in before he comes.

3 comments:

The O'Connell Clan said...

Enjoy your time with your dad!

The Blake Family said...

Have fun with your dad! It's so great when you're far from family to have them visit. What a treat!

Mandy said...

So happy he's coming! I'm sorry you've been missing family a lot lately.