Thursday, October 25, 2007

Pictures from Texas

Cupp's Drive In
Whenever I'm in Waco, I love to go and eat at this little "hole in the wall." My Dad introduced me to this place when I was a young girl, and I've enjoyed introducing it to each of my boys. This was Levi's first time at Cupp's so a picture was definitely in order.



Natural Bridge Caverns


Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch


Baylor Football Game
The picture of Josiah is the only picture we got of him without a terrified look on his face. He was so scared of the fireworks.


Visit with Granny


Fun Times


State Fair of Texas


My Mom sent me a cd with the pictures from our trip on it. Thanks, Mom!

4 comments:

ColoradoDreaming said...

Your pics are great and I am thankful that you are safe. Please keep us updated on your safety out there!

Cindy Cates said...

Oh, I remember you introducing me to Cupps as well. I don't think I have been since that time with you! Great pics of what looked like an awesome trip.

The O'Connell Clan said...

I am thinking that we are going to some day have to go to Cupp's with you! What wonderful pictures of your trip! Looks like you guys did so many fun things!

ColoradoDreaming said...

Hope everything is fine there. Tell your hubby that mine just finished his first class at Rockbridge and started his second! I am so excited to see what the Lord is going to do with all of this! Luv ya!