Thursday, November 01, 2007

4:30A.M.

is the time we left our house this morning to take Kerry and Tony to the airport. We loaded three boys complete with blankets and pillows for the drive to the Long Beach Airport. To treat myself, I decided we needed to stop at Chick-fil-a on our way home for a chicken biscuit. I was very disappointed to see that Chick-fil-a did not open until 6:30a.m. I sat in the parking lot for about fifteen minutes snuggling with Josiah while Caleb and Levi slept until they turned the lights on. Fortunately, the boys let me rest some this morning when we got home. Levi even snuggled up and went back to sleep for about an hour. I guess I should get busy with our day.

1 comment:

The O'Connell Clan said...

I cannot believe that you were up that early!! Now that is love Kerry! You know you are up early when you are waiting for Chick-fil-a to open!