Saturday, November 24, 2007

Changes

This is the first weekend after Thanksgiving since Kerry and I have been married that I haven't been putting our Christmas tree up. That is because we will be moving out of this house mid December and putting everything in storage. Our plan is to drive to Texas to spend Christmas with our families. Kerry will then fly back to California and the boys, Bailey, and I will remain in Texas with my parents through January. Kerry will be staying with some wonderful friends who are generously taking him in during the month of January. I am very excited about being back in Texas at least for awhile and spending some time with family. We know God is in control, but sometimes the not knowing what the future holds is a little mind boggling. God knows what He's doing, so I need to remember to trust Him all the time.

5 comments:

Cindy Cates said...

Yeah your coming to Texas! We MUST get together while you are in town. We are praying for great things in ya'lls incredible ministry but I must say I will be glad to see you while you are here.
Cin ;-)

The O'Connell Clan said...

Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take! My prayers are that God will clearly guide you guys according to his will and desire and that you will follow him with all your heart!

The Blake Family said...

You all are in our prayers. Moving is difficult, especially when you are not sure where you will be or when a house will be available. I know where you are coming from and can imagine the anxiety you are feeling. It is hard, but I know that if you obey, trust and give it all to God, He will bless you! I'm glad that you are getting to spend some great time with your family!!

RyAnn said...

I can't wiat for you to get here and the boys are SO excited! love you!

ColoradoDreaming said...

I admire your faith and the strength that I see the Lord giving both of you during this time of transition. I know it will be hard to be away from each other but God is in control and He will make that time easier and only as long as needed. Our prayers are with you. We love you!!!