Sunday, January 27, 2008

All About Levi




Levi is now ten and a half months. In the past couple of weeks, he has started eating pears, sweet potatoes, applesauce, and cheerios. He still doesn't understand why he needs to use a cup. I'm sure that will come soon too. He has fallen in love with Granddaddy. If Granddaddy walks into the room, he wants Granddaddy right away. He loves his cousin Braxton and tries so hard to communicate with him by trying to grab Braxton. I thought he was going to be our shy, calm, sensitive one, but I think he's decided he needs to keep up with his brothers. He's still a wonderful baby but is developing a more outgoing personality. He has started reaching out to people or I could say leaning out of my arms, especially at my parents church. My other two weren't that outgoing at this age. I can't believe he will be one in less than two months. This year has flown by so fast.

6 comments:

Dad said...

Hey Blue Eyes,

Daddy is headed your way man. Can't wait to see you. You are growing up so fast. I am so excited about our trip in the RV. I hope you are too. We'll take thousands of pictures and video for you so you'll remember it as you grow older.

Glad to hear you are eating and of course you are out going. You are just like your dad. Aren't you!

Handsome as ever and those blue eyes ROCK!

Love ya little man! See you in a week.

Dad

Dad said...

The middle picture of the three is my new desktop shot.

Love ya little man!

Dad

ColoradoDreaming said...

Everyone sounds wonderful! Our prayers are with you and your wonderful family. Where is the post about the huge tatoo? LOL!

Love ya!

Pastor Kerry said...

coloradodreaming, the post is located at

Christmas on the Road: December 16, 2007

The O'Connell Clan said...

You all have been busy! The kids enjoyed looking at the kids pictures today!

bartleywedgies said...

Great pics - I enjoyed getting caught up on you guys. Can't wait to see all the pics from your road trip. I'm jealous that you get to go to Midland - we haven't been to see the Watsons yet. Have fun and keep us posted.