Sunday, January 27, 2008

Almost Caught Up

I believe I'm almost caught up with our latest happenings. This past weekend we made a quick trip to visit Granny. A little over 2 hour drive took 5 hours on Friday. The boys were troopers but I was worn out by the time we got to Granny's house. We all enjoyed our quick trip. We came back last night with plans to go to church this morning. However, both Levi and Josiah are under the weather so I felt it best to keep them home today. I didn't think anyone would appreciate their germs.


Kerry arrives in Arlington a week from tomorrow. We are all looking forward to seeing him. The weeks have flown by with us staying with my parents. We are so blessed to have family and friends willing to open up their homes to us this month. Although it's been fun, we're ready to be back together as a family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daddy, can't wait to see you guys as well. 5 weeks on the road is more than tough. I NEVER want to be away from you guys this much EVER again.

Can't wait for our family road trip. I'll be there next Monday night or early Tuesday morning.

Love you guys!

Dad