Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Christmas on the Road: December 16, 2007


Caleb was so excited that he was going to get to open presents in the car. One thing I learned, it doesn't matter where or when you celebrate Christmas as long as you are together as a family.


Josiah was more into Christmas this year. He was so excited about opening presents. He didn't want Christmas to end.


Levi was so good on our trip halfway across the country. I know it helped that I sat right next to him in the car. He also enjoyed getting a few new things to play with in the car.


The boys about to open their stockings at the hotel.


The boys with Daddy. I'll let Kerry explain the large tattoo.


My sister found this tree and sent it to me so that we would have a Christmas tree as we celebrated Christmas on the road.

1 comment:

Kerry (Stephanie's Husband) said...

Personally, I like the tattoo.

In the past 2 months I have shared my faith with over 75 people just from my tattoo testimony.

You should see my other half sleeve that Kyle Loza ( www.riders4christ.com ) did for me these past 5 weeks. Will not be finished for the road trip, but he has a good start.

Ooopps!

Did I mention that Kyle had an idea to complete my other arm and has been working on it for you, Steph.

Thanks right! Kyle wanted me to tell you that he was putting this one together just for you. He calls it his Jesus arm.

Cross, dove, lion, lamb, Jesus' hand, wine/glass, broken bread, water baptism and living water, light of the world, God's hand in creation, and thorns.

A gift from Kyle Loza to my beautiful bride Stephanie.

Love ya Babe!

Kerry