Sunday, January 27, 2008

Fort Worth Rodeo: January 21, 2008

We went to the rodeo on Monday night. It wouldn't be the rodeo without cold weather. RyAnn, Brock and Braxton came as well. The boys really enjoyed walking around and seeing the animals. There weren't many animals around though. We decided to take them to the petting zoo but that closed as soon as we got there. Caleb liked the bull riding the best. I could here him cheering all the way down the aisle. Josiah said he liked when two horses were together which I think meant when a man riding on one horse would take hold of a horse and guide it out of the arena. Levi seemed to enjoy bonding with Granddaddy. He even fell asleep with Granddaddy holding him. The rodeo is a fun family tradition that our boys really enjoy.

Granddaddy and Levi


Josiah and Nana


Caleb on a tractor. I think I have a picture like this one almost every year since he was three.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's my boys...tractors and animals. I can't wait to have both.

Caleb, you think you can drive that thing. For $129 / month I'd love to watch you try.

Love Bro!

Dad