Thursday, January 10, 2008

Trouble with Pictures

I did have very good intentions today with plans to try and post some pictures. Unfortunately, I am not doing a good job figuring it out on my parents' computer. I'll have to ask my mom if she can give me a hand over the weekend.

We've continued to stay very busy. We've been to Six Flags, the Fort Worth Zoo, and played a bunch with cousins. I've even signed the boys up for gymnastics where I used to coach when I was in high school. So, my first boss is teaching my two big boys. I wasn't too sure if Caleb would want to take gymnastics or how Josiah would listen to intstruction. They both love it and Josiah is following directions well. It helps that Brock is in the class along with another little boy that is homeschooled.

Well, break time is over and it's time to return to homeschooling.

No comments: