Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Five + One = Six

Once upon a time, there was a boy...

Who met this girl.

The two fell and love and soon were joined for life.

Almost two years later, a baby was born, creating a family of three.

Five years later, another baby arrived, turning them into a family of four.

Nineteen and a half months later, a wonderful surprise was added to this family, now a family of five.

And now this family will soon be complete, becoming a family of six, when baby #4 is added to the mix.

Yes, we're having a baby! Our fourth precious one is due sometime at the beginnning of September. We are all so excited, boys included, and look forward to meeting this little one.

11 comments:

Mandy said...

What wonderful news! I can't believe I get to be the first to comment on this post. Hurray for another Mackey in the world! Congratulations!

Kristi said...

OK I remember a conversation in your house in Arlington where you all said one was it!!! Congratulations!! I hope to see you all before you leave!

bartleywedgies said...

Congrats! How about a girl this time?

The O'Connell Clan said...

I love the title! Very cute! 4 is a good number! We are excited for all the things God has in store for your family!

Amy said...

Congratulations on this exciting news! God truly does have amazing things in store for your family!

ColoradoDreaming said...

Wow! Great news! I have two September "babies"! Love you!

Grace4Us said...

Add another arrow to your 'quiver'!!!!! That is wonderful! Did Kerry know that last week when he was here with us in Midland? He acted funny when I asked him "So...how many more?"...He just smiled.....and said he didn't know....Since Amy is asking about girls...I gotta add...Girls are fun, Steph, but I don't know....You certainly do make beautiful boys! I'd say that you can't go wrong either way!
We are very happy for you! Blessings! Rob and Donna

The Blake Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Hope everything is going great so far! Can't wait to hear all about it...a girl??

Cindy Cates said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you and all your boys. I used to nanny for a family of 4 boys and they were tons of fun :)
Can't wait to hear all the fun news.

Parrish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Panda-Mom said...

OH!!!!!!! I can't wait to tell PandaPop!!!! Congratulations! ; )