Monday, March 10, 2008

Levi Turns One!


Levi turned one on Friday, March 7, 2008. His first year of life has flown by. Two days before his birthday, Levi took two steps by himself. He hasn't taken off yet, but at least he is understanding what he needs to do with his legs and feet. I'm sure in the next couple of months, he'll be walking all over the place. He also loves stairs and if the gate is not on my parents stairs, he heads straight to them and tries to climb them. He is doing very well on eating solids and has mastered one sippy cup. He is very particular at this time when it comes to sippy cups and won't even try any others. He made it one full year of nursing. I still offer about once or twice a day, but the milk has changed with pregnancy and he's not very interested unless he's almost asleep. His little personality has come alive and he's no longer the laid back baby I once held in my arms. He loves to be on the go, talk to whoever will listen to him, and is very curious about the world around him. He has no problem sharing his opinion on things, especially if something is taken away from him. He is still such a joy to be around and I love watching the world through his eyes. Happy birthday Levi!

3 comments:

The Blake Family said...

Has it really been a year? Happy Birthday, Levi!

The O'Connell Clan said...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Levi! Happy Birthday to you! Kendra, Drew, Dan, and I can't wait to see you and celebrate the amazing year you have had! It has been a pure joy to watch you grow up this past year and can't wait to see all that God is going to do in your life! We can't believe how big you are and how cute! We are so glad that you were with your family for your birthday and had a wonderful time celebrating! Mommy does such a good job making cakes and the bears are so cute. We miss you guys so much and can't wait to see you! Happy happy birthday!

Colorado Dreamin' said...

I can't believe it has already been a year! I found your blog when he was 3 months, I think! I can't believe it! He is as wonderful as your other two! Can't wait to see the 4th! You are a blessed woman! Tell Kerry hi from us! Can't wait to hear more about your adventures!

I think I will be starting homeschooling again next year with my younger two! I am excited! We will be going to the homeschool book fair at the convention center in May.