Thursday, May 29, 2008

Last Week's Pictures


I am learning that the more kids we have the harder it is to get that perfect picture. As soon as I knew we had one good picture, I told the photographer that we didn't need to take anymore.

Caleb's 8 year old picture. I can't believe how big he looks. The next thing I know, I will blink and he'll be a teenager. Yikes!

Josiah at 2 and 1/2 years old. He doesn't look much like a baby anymore.

Levi at 14 months. I'm counting this as his one year old pictures. He still looks smaller than Caleb and Josiah did at this age. He did get compliments at church in this outfit for being a cute little girl.

3 comments:

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

Steph-I'm eating these pictures up! How precious :) Looking forward to hanging with you guys again soon!- Kelly Baker

The O'Connell Clan said...

Dan and I both think Caleb looks like 12, Josiah 5 and Levi 2...gosh, it is so amazing how fast they grow up (especially when you don't see them on a daily/weekly basis)! Hope you guys are having a wonderful Monday!