Friday, July 11, 2008

10 Years Already?

Today Kerry and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary. What do you think we have done today to celebrate being together for so long? Well, this morning, I woke up early and went to a doctor's appointment. I won't go into the details today, just that once again I left in tears feeling so discouraged. Kerry had stayed home with the boys and that is what he sees when his wife gets home, tears. He asked if I had seen the card he left for me in my purse but somehow I did not. I then found it and at the bottom it said to read my blog. I don't know how I could top those sweet words he said. I love you too, honey!

Lunch found us going to McDonalds with the boys (the closest thing to our house) and stopping at Publix for ice cream since the ice cream shop doesn't open until 1:00. We must really live in the country! Kerry spent about an hour swimming with Josiah and Caleb while Levi napped and I cleaned. Kerry is now off hunting while I am on the internet searching for birth centers or midwives that do home births.

I tried to find a current picture of us together to add to the blog with no luck. I guess that means I need to make more of an effort to take pictures of just the two of us.

No comments: