Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Brain Work is Tiring


Caleb has been working hard in school this year. One thing I realized was that he was going to have to study his spelling words outside of school time during the day. We have started setting aside time almost every night where he studies his words and then practices them with Kerry. This is a new experiences for Caleb, and we have explained that most boys and girls do have spelling words they have to learn whether it's in public school, private school, or homeschool. I have been pleased to see him try so hard these past few weeks and has gotten some good grades on his tests each week. Last night, he was studying his words, and he fell asleep. Sometimes studying can be just as tiring as playing outside, and he did both yesterday. I couldn't resist taking a picture.

1 comment:

The Walkers said...

He looks like such a big guy in this picture. I really admire you for homeschooling your boys. There are many reasons I would like to do it but many reasons I struggle with the idea as well. I love that you are committed and do all that it takes.