Silas is six weeks old today. These past six weeks have gone by so fast, but it seems he has always been apart of our family. He is a complete joy. Here are a few things about Silas.
(Thanks Ry, for the outfit!)
1. He is still nursing like a pro.
2. He will take a pacifier on occasions.
3. He spits up some, and he seems to be spitting up more each day.
4. Occasionally, he gets upset when his tummy doesn't feel well, but it doesn't last for long.
5. He loves to snuggle but also enjoys sitting in his bouncer.
6. When he sleeps, he either likes to be snuggled up next to me or laying on his tummy. I only tried laying him on his back once, and since I've been through this 3 other times, once was enough.
7. He doesn't get a lot of tummy time, because there always seems to be either a dog or brother that could possibly trample over him. I think I've laid him on a quilt on the floor twice since he was born. I'm not ready to run the risk of him getting hurt.
8. He can lift his head and hold it steady for a short amount of time, just not long enough for a good picture.
9. He has started smiling some, and I can't wait until I can catch a picture of it.
10. He is no longer wearing newborn clothing and can wear some 3-6 month clothes.