Friday, November 07, 2008

Silas' Two Month Check-Up



Silas had his two month check up today. Never mind that we had to wait an hour with four boys to be seen. Never mind that after one hour of waiting all of the boys were bouncing off the walls and Kerry and I were not in the best of spirits. Never mind that our appointment was at 11:00 and we didn't get out of there until after 1:00 (and I didn't bring snacks). The most important thing is that Silas is healthy and growing well. Here is the 2 month comparison of all of the boys. I am a little surprised that he weighed the least out of all of the boys. I thought he would have been right up there with Josiah. He was given two vaccines and is now taking a very nice nap.

At two months, Silas is as precious as he's always been. He lets me know when he's hungry or tired or needs a diaper change and settles down as soon as those needs are met. He smiles and coos when someone smiles and talks to him. His legs are getting very strong, so I'm thinking he will be an early crawler like his brothers. I don't know how often he wakes up to eat at night since he's right next to me. He still prefers Mommy which is very normal for our boys. I will enjoy these days because pretty soon he will be three wanting to go wherever Daddy goes.

Caleb
Weight: 13 pounds, 13 ounces
Height: 24 3/4 inches

Josiah
Weight: 13 pounds, 15 ounces (95th percentile)
Height: 24 inches (90th percentile)

Levi
Weight: 13 pounds, 5 ounces (90th percentile)
Height: 24 inches (90th percentile)

Silas
Weight: 13 pounds, 4 ounces
Height: 24 3/4 inches

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture. He is getting so big.

Love,
Nana