I was tagged to list six random things about myself. So, here it goes.
1. I am a very, very picky eater. I don't like pizza, spaghetti, fish, vegetables - except corn, and I don't like things mixed together. There is more that I don't like than I do like.
2. I used to hang Christmas lights with my Dad every year until either I was married or was pregnant with Caleb (only a year difference) and wasn't allowed to climb on the ladder. Very fun memories.
3. I love watching home movies, especially when I convince my Dad to set up the old version with the screen and all and see our family when I was a little girl.
4. I actually miss California. I'm surprised it grew on me so much over the 2 and a half years we were there. It was so gradual that I didn't realize I would miss it so much until I was gone. Plus, my dearest friend lives there.
5. I love the tradition of dying Easter eggs. I only missed one or two years after I was married until Caleb was born. Even during college, my mom would boil the eggs and I would dye them. I even hunted Easter eggs in our backyard during high school. My sister was mortified that I still thought that was fun. And the eggs must be dyed on the Saturday night before Easter or it just doesn't make sense to me.
6. I dream of becoming a runner and being very fit. All that's standing in my way now is a double jogging stroller. If only it was that easy, I'd go buy a stroller yesterday.