Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Slumber Party

Friday morning Granddad and I took Levi to get his stitches out. Josiah woke up before we left for the doctor's office and was pretty emotional that he needed to go as well. My mom mentioned afterwards that it could of been he thought it would take as long as the stitches took. The nurse at my parents' doctor's office took the stitches out. Levi didn't even cry. And Josiah was amazingly quiet the entire time.

That evening, we had the slumber party we had been promising the boys. Six boys altogether is a loud, active event. We had dinner, tried to watch a movie, played with playdoh, had snacks, and played Wii. Then we separated the two families for bedtime. Saturday morning, we all enjoyed donuts before Brock and Braxton went home. The boys had a great time and were sad when the party ended.

My mom and sister have returned to work this week. We've enjoyed the past couple of days just being lazy. Tomorrow the boys and I head to Oklahoma to see some friends. Looking forward to that. I'm also looking forward to seeing how it is to travel alone in a car with my boys. It will be a good test to see if I could possibly drive from Florida to Texas sometime with the boys.

1 comment:

The Blake Family said...

Looks like you have had a great time with family and friends. Have a safe trip back to FL when you head back. I hope your car trip with the boys goes well too!