Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Where's Silas?


Silas has been rolling over from his tummy to back since November, but he has only been able to roll from his back to his stomach for about 3 weeks. Just today, he appeared to figure out that rolling can get him places. I don't think he planned on going here but this is where he ended up. Keep in mind that Daddy was in charge. I couldn't resist capturing a picture. I believe this is a first for the Mackey boys.

Silas continues to be such a joy. At his 4 month check up, he weighed 18 and 1/2 pounds. He is still exclusively breastfed and will continue to be for awhile. He's not too interested in toys but loves his hands. He really enjoys his exersaucer so he can watch what's happening with his brothers. He can get on his knees and elbows. I keep thinking any day he will start crawling. He looked really tempted tonight with Bailey sleeping close by. He was trying to figure out how to get to him. That's how he found the chair. I'm not sure how much he eats, I just feed him when he's hungry. He lets me know. He wakes up to eat at night too, but I manage to sleep through him eating most of the time. Snuggling with him at the end of a busy day is one of the most relaxing things to do. I can't believe he's almost 5 months old. Time is going by so fast.

3 comments:

Miss Scarlett said...

This pic is absolutely adorable and priceless!! LOL! ; )

The Blake Family said...

That is a cute picture!! One of those that you feel you might miss when you run to get the camera, but are glad that you have it when it turns out just the way you envisioned!

Colorado Dreamin' said...

love it!!