Friday, February 06, 2009

Now That There Are Four. . .

And we live in a horse/farm community (we don't have any horses or farm) my children can sometimes be seen out in public looking like this. I remember the days when it was just Caleb. Even as a baby, he had to have an outfit with socks and shoes when we left the house. Never would I have ever dreamed of even going to the grocery store with him dressed like this.

But along came Josiah (and then Levi and Silas) and things changed. Josiah woke up feeling a little sensitive this morning. Due to his sensitivity, I felt it best he come with Silas and I to my doctor's appointment this morning. This is what he was wearing -- camo shirt, too short wind pants, and boots. The stick stayed at home. So, today Josiah was seen wearing this at the doctor's office and at the grocery store. Oh well! I just wanted to remember this moment of him expressing himself through what he chose to wear today. He still looks precious if you ask me.

4 comments:

RyAnn said...

Way to go Sis! I remember a time when you would have died if your child went in public like that! Josiah, you look super cute!!

ktcwaller said...

He is always precious.

Dano and Melinda said...

Too funny... and oh so true... how things change from one, to two, to three, to four... =0)

Colorado Dreamin' said...

Welcome to the "Mom of four" club! Life does change when you have that many! But not bad, just different! And you, 4 boys! I had 2girls in the mix. So mine is a little different, too. But still challenging!