Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Loving Our New Stroller


We purchased a new stroller with Christmas money over a month ago, and it's been worth every penny. I did tons of research comparing strollers and finally decided on this one. It is so easy to push which was my number one priority along with being big enough for a 3 year old to enjoy. It's a little heavy lifting and takes up a lot of room, but I can push it with one hand. It can also go on trails with ease allowing the boys and I to go for walks about 3 times a week now. I can even open a door and get it through the door without help. Our three little ones love it too as you can see in the picture.

3 comments:

The Blake Family said...

Good strollers make all the difference. I was so glad we spent the "extra" money on the two that we have (one umbrella/everyday type and one jogging)...and we only have ONE little one!! Looks like you're happy on your walk...you and all the munchkins!!

Colorado Dreamin' said...

Love it!

The O'Connell Clan said...

Wow...that is what a new one looks like, I had forgotten how nice it is! I still LOVE mine and can't imagine life without it! You guys look great!