Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Saturday night, the boys and I met Kerry at church for one of the Easter services. Caleb sang in the kid's choir during both Saturday night services. The three little ones loved watching Caleb sing last night, especially Josiah and Levi. Today the boys and I stayed home while Kerry went to church. When he got home, the boys got to look in their Easter baskets and hunt for Easter eggs. As we were video taping the boys this year, Kerry and both commented that this year's Easter looks a lot different than last year. The meaning always stays the same though and it's so refreshing to remind the boys why we celebrate Easter.





1 comment:

The O'Connell Clan said...

I am so glad you guys had such a nice day. You are SO good at remembering to get pics of each of the boys and then one of you all! I need to remember to do this. I also love how you highlight about each one pretty often! I have tried to follow suit if you haven't noticed, although you are much better at doing it! Miss you guys!