Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Family Walk

We have been taking more family walks since purchasing our new stroller. I now have no excuse not to be a little more active than I have in the past. When I take the boys walking, I don't really stop and smell the roses, but when Daddy is along, it's a completely different story. Kerry knows all about nature/outdoors stuff which comes in handy with 4 boys.

On our walk, we saw a little alligator sitting by the water. The boys were thrilled!


Caleb wanted to bring his fishing pole, and he caught a fish!


Levi and Josiah had fun using sticks as fishing poles. Here Josiah is pretending he caught a big fish.


Silas and I enjoyed watching the big boys play and have fun.

4 comments:

The O'Connell Clan said...

Oh my goodness an alligator! No thank you. How fun to go on hikes...and a fish, go Caleb! Drew is loving that picture, well that and watching Silas crawl, he keeps asking to see the video :-)

The Blake Family said...

Looks like a fun Florida walk. Only in Florida would you find alligators on a nature walk!

Colorado Dreamin' said...

So much fun!!!

PandaMom said...

You guys are just the cutest!!!! LOVE the hat, 'cause you know I'm a HAT kinda girl!! ; )