Friday, April 10, 2009

To Cloth or Not to Cloth


I finally did something I've always wanted to do. I tried my first cloth diaper today. I have been doing tons of research online and had pretty much decided which one I wanted to try when a friend suggested another kind that was similar. So, with a little Christmas money left over, I purchased one of each from another mom in my online small group. I was so excited when they arrived today and carefully read the washing instructions. I could hardly wait to try them out. Let me just say, I'm hooked! If I could afford more right now, I would be buying them. Silas has taken probably his longest nap recently in one of them, and that was my biggest concern that he would be uncomfortable. They are both super soft and my only regret is not having used them on all of my boys. Just in case you wanted to know, I tried the bumGenius and the FuzziBunz. They are both great.

No comments: