Monday, May 04, 2009

Baseball Snacks


One of Caleb's favorite positions is playing catcher. He's only played it once this season, but it was exciting to see him get the runner out to end the game. Way to go!

I had snack duty last week and enjoyed making cupcakes for the boys. I'm not that creative or gifted in the arts, but I did enjoy making these and they tasted good too!

Currently, the boys are ranked 2nd going into the playoffs. They boys are doing great playing each game and working hard! I'm so glad Caleb is having fun. His brothers can hardly wait until they are old enough to play.

3 comments:

The Blake Family said...

You do such a great job decorating cakes...of all sorts! I'm always impressed with your children's birthday cakes as well! Hope they enjoyed them.

RyAnn said...

Love the cupcakes!! Caleb looks so old playing catcher!!

The O'Connell Clan said...

Well aren't those a cute tasty treat! I am so proud of you! You are such a wonderful mom! Keep up your hard work and I agree with your sister, Caleb does look so old playing catcher...I think it is all the gear...he looks so professional! You tell him I said that :-) Go Caleb!