Thursday, May 07, 2009

Caps for Sale



I wish I could capture more moments like this. Last week while I was working with Caleb in school Josiah went to his room. He came back into the school room with all of the hats he found on his head. I couldn't help but smile and then I remembered the book Caps for Sale by Esphyr Slobodkina. I pulled it off the bookshelf and read it to them. Caleb didn't want to be left out of the fun either. I'm not too good with living in the moment but want to get better at it instead of everything so planned especially in regards to school and learning. Definitely a fun step in the right direction.

2 comments:

The Blake Family said...

What a great teacher and mother you are!!

The O'Connell Clan said...

Oh I love this book. What a fun moment. I am so proud of you for taking it and running with it. I bet they remember that moment! Cute pictures too!