Saturday, June 27, 2009

Levi's 2 Year Old Pics


Back in April, I had the boys' pictures taken. After taking a look at them, I couldn't decide which one I liked best for Levi's 2 year old picture. Caleb and Josiah both have pictures when they were 2 in the same overalls. I wanted something that looked similar to the other 2 boys but also showed Levi's personality. Kerry came to the rescue and took these pictures of Levi when we were on vacation. He took quite a few others. I'm still trying to decide which one I like best.



6 comments:

The Walkers said...

What a doll!

The Blake Family said...

I don't know Levi, but that picture of him peeking around the tree trunk is so darling!! He's a cutie!

Amy said...

These are great pictures!! Way to go, Kerry!

The O'Connell Clan said...

I LOVE the first one...they are all cute! Good job Kerry!

PandaMom said...

These are so great Steph!!! I love your family pic in the profile. I just can't believe y'all have FOUR BOYS!!! ; )

Colorado Dreamin' said...

I love the second picture, with the tree. Way cute!