We took Brock and RyAnn to the Wildlife Sanctuary on Saturday morning. Even though it's small, the boys had fun looking at all the animals. Granddad has been with us before, but it was Kerry's first time to visit as well. Afterwards, the boys enjoyed more time in the pool before lunch.
Saturday afternoon, we had to take them all back to the airport for their 6 o'clock flight. The boys and I enjoyed dinner at the airport with them before heading to church. As I was sitting in the parents' room (where I enjoy church each Saturday evening with my little ones) I received a text from my sister saying that there was a delay due to mechanical problems. Soon after, I received another text saying that now there was a weather delay. After church, I headed home with the boys. Not long after that, my sister called asking if we could come get them since there flight had been cancelled until the next morning. Kerry left immediately to go get them. I feel awful that they had to sit so long in the airport only to have it get cancelled. They were up early the next morning and are back home safe and sound. I'm so glad they were able to come and can't wait to see them again at the end of August!