Wednesday, August 05, 2009

A Broken Rule

Ever since Caleb was born, I've had a "rule" that each baby could not have sweets until their first birthday. Well, Silas has a mind of his own and does not want to be left out of anything. We were at the grocery store today and Silas was actually sitting in the grocery cart next to Josiah. Up until now, he has been in the sling. When we got to the bakery for the sample cookies, I made sure all three big boys had a cookie. That's when I saw Silas reach over and grab Josiah's cookie from him and shove it in his mouth. Josiah was hysterical but calmed down once he was given a new cookie. And Silas enjoyed every bite of his cookie. I don't think he'll let me forget a cookie for him anymore.

3 comments:

The Walkers said...

TOO fun! You will have to write that one in his baby book...

PandaMom said...

A boy after my own heart! LOL! ; )

Colorado Dreamin' said...

that is too funny!