Sunday, September 13, 2009

Silas at One



Here are a few things I want to remember about Silas at one.

*He can say Mama, Dada, Bubba, Hi, RyRy, and Nana.
*He is standing alone.
*He took his first step on Saturday, September 5, 2009.
*He loves to laugh at his brothers, especially Levi
*He is still wearing cloth diapers, although our trip to Texas has made it harder to keep up with it 100% of the time.
*He is eating more solid foods and doesn't want to be left out of family meals.
*He is still nursing and I don't think he has plans on slowing down anytime soon.
*He is not sleeping through the night, but I enjoy the nighttimes with him since this is the best time to snuggle with him.
*He rarely sits still during the day, constantly moving.
*He has a loud voice.
*He pats my back when I hold him.
*He loves to be outside.
*He definitely knows what he wants and makes sure we know it too.
*He weighs almost 25 pounds according to my parents' scale.
*He reminds me of Josiah at this age.
*He is a treasure and we love him bunches.

1 comment:

Colorado Dreamin' said...

I can't believe how fast the time has gone by for you guys! He is such a cutie, just like his brothers.