Saturday, October 17, 2009

Last Week in Texas

Our last week in Texas was just as busy as the previous four. I took the boys to the zoo again, did a little shopping with my sister, went to the park, had to boys' pictures made with Nana and Granddad, went to another Baylor game, and ended with a trip to Build-a-Bear.

September 22, 2009

Our weekly trip to the zoo. Granddad was able to make it this week. All the boys loved having Granddad along.

September 26, 2009

Caleb got his face painted at the Baylor game. He must be practicing for the Baylor Line.

September 27, 2009

RyAnn and I took the boys to Build-a-Bear the night before we left for a cousins party. They all had a great time making their animals.

We truly enjoyed our time spent in Texas. Even though I had wanted to see more people than we did, I was completely worn out by the end of each day. I am so thankful I had the opportunity to come love on my nephews, but six boys really do keep you on your toes. My dad was such a trooper and drove us back to Florida starting bright and early Monday morning.

No comments: