Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Week 2 in Texas

Fort Worth Zoo - September 1, 2009

Our weekly trip to the zoo. Granddad and Nana were gracious enough to buy us passes for the remainder of the year. The boys loved going each week. They were all disappointed that the reptile exhibit is closed until 2010.

September 2, 2009

I stepped into another room for a few minutes. When I returned, this is what I found. I couldn't resist getting a picture.

September 3, 2009

This is what a swing set looks like with 5 boys. I don't even know where Silas could have fit.


Silas turned 1!

Feeding the Ducks - September 4, 2009
My parents took the boys and I to the duck pond they took my sister and I to growing up. I didn't remember how big it was. The boys loved seeing that there were plenty of hungry ducks to feed.

Josiah taking in all the ducks.


Silas feeling very grown up now that he is 1.


Caleb was in his element surrounded by the ducks.


Levi stuck pretty close to Granddad while feeding the ducks.


Only half of the raccoons we saw while leaving the park that night.

Gladewater - September 5-7, 2009
We also took a trip to Gladewater to see Granny and hear Kerry preach at FBC of Gladewater. The boys were also able to spend some more time with Uncle Kent. We always have a nice time relaxing at Granny's.

September 5, 2009 - Everyone minus me, the picture taker.

September 6, 2009 - Caleb, Uncle Kent, and Josiah before church
.
September 6, 2009 - Kerry, Granny, and Kent

No comments: