Monday, November 02, 2009

Fall Festival 2009

This year, Kerry, the boys, and I returned to Church in the Farms for their annual fall festival/trunk or treat. The boys had a great time and received plenty of candy to share with their mom and dad.


Silas decided to go as a Baylor football player. It was so hot I just couldn't bring myself to put him in the hot monkey costume although it fits his climbing personality very well.


Ever since going to the rodeo in Texas, Levi has been very interested in being a cowboy. I think he turned out adorable, and he loved it.


Josiah wanted to be Buzz Lightyear again as long as he got the goggles. Once we got the goggles, they were so tight on his head that it hurt. He wore them long enough for a group picture with his brothers.


Caleb always knows exactly what he wants to be and what it should look like. This year he wanted to be a fisherman. I thought it was a great idea and now he gets to use the vest over and over again when he goes fishing with Dad.


My four adorable boys

2 comments:

Colorado Dreamin' said...

How adorable your boys are!!!! I love seeing all the pictures of them! You are a blessed woman indeed! Hope to hear some updates soon about the sell of the house and where God is sending you next! love you guys! (Also would love to hear about the online Bible study you do! you can send me a message on facebook if you want or send me an email, angelmom1165@yahoo.com)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.