Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hiking with Friends

Back in February, we went on a leisure hike with some friends. We all had a great time. The kids all seemed to enjoy the water and that's often where they could be found. I'm just glad mine didn't complain after they chose to get wet. I was impressed with how long Levi walked since we didn't take the stroller. Silas rode on my back for about half of the way, but walked the majority of it back to the car.


Silas having fun with a stick.


Levi looking a little wet from the water but no complaints


Josiah stopping for long enough for Mom to get a picture


Most of the crew enjoying the hike


I couldn't forget to mention the bees. There was a section where the men and some of the kids got quiet but kept moving. After I passed these bees without noticing them, they told me what I had just passed. If I had known, I don't think I would have been able to pass them. I guess it's a good thing I didn't see them.

No comments: