Sunday, April 18, 2010

Nana and Granddad Visit in March

Nana and Granddad came to visit us in the middle of March. It was great having them here. Levi had a dentist appointment to check his teeth after his accident. Nana was able to watch the two older boys at home while Granddad came with us to keep an eye on Silas so I could focus all of my attention on Levi.

They treated us to a day at Legoland. We all had a great time and ended the day at the outlets. We didn't find too much since we were all exhausted from our day. We also enjoyed eating out and spending lots of time together. Thanks for coming to see us!

















1 comment:

The Blake Family said...

Just catching up on your "catch-up" posts. I'm with you, when I finally have time to scrapbook again, I'll appreciate the blog posts...

Looks like you all have had a lot of fun lately!