Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Marine Graduation


Joshua, Caleb, Josiah, Levi, and Silas

On Friday, March 11, Kerry, the boys, and I were privileged to get to watch our nephew Joshua graduate as a marine. It was a fun time connecting with family and an honor to have a family member protecting our country.

I wasn't too sure how the boys would do, but fortunately the graduation was outside. I can't say that they sat perfectly still, but overall, they did great. They were troopers being in the bleachers for over 2 and 1/2 hours, and even better yet when we didn't get to lunch at our typical lunchtime. They never complained about it. The only complaint I got was from Josiah, because I had told him we would do something fun after the graduation. It was a challenge at times to wait for what he considered "fun."

Brian, Kim, Joshua, Abigail, Morgan, Elizabeth


Kerry, Joshua, and me


Joshua is in the third row, second one in (I think)



No comments: