Sunday, July 03, 2011

Hooray, I'm Normal!



Hooray, I'm normal! I just heard that phrase from Josiah tonight. Josiah, Levi, and Silas have all been a little sick this week. Mainly fevers and coughs. Silas had the fever first and later this week Josiah and Levi caught it. The three little ones and I didn't make it to church today because of it. Well, tomorrow is the Fourth of July, and the boys are thrilled about the hockey game at our old neighborhood. The plan was for us all to go. With sick kids I had to tell them that whoever had a fever would have to stay home with mom since we don't want our friends to get sick. I took Levi's temp, and sadly he still had a fever. He is devastated that he can't go tomorrow. Crying was involved. Then, I took Josiah's temperature. When it beeped, he asked me what it said. My response was, "It's normal." He interpreted that as he was normal and went around yelling happily, "Hooray, I'm normal!" It sounded funny coming from his mouth. Just wanted to write it down so I would remember it.

No comments: