Saturday, January 28, 2012

I Took A Break

I took a break. This past fall. From blogging.

This past fall was tough for me. So many, many emotions going through my mind. Parenting as children get older wasn't what I had envisioned. The reality is it's not easy for me.

In November, Caleb started school for the first time. It's a private Christian school. But it's not homeschool. I could barely even get out of bed on his first day of school. He loves it, my husband loves it, my other boys love it now that they have more of my attention. I'm finally beginning to accept it. There was rarely any joy in my heart last fall. It's hard to write when you're struggling to enjoy life.

It's getting easier. I will admit I am loving my time with my three little ones. Our days are predictable. Fun afternoon activities never get cancelled anymore. I love that. There is a calm during our day. Joy is creeping back. So, I'm ready to get back to blogging. Ready to live life again.
Loving my days with these three precious ones!

and

Learning how to let this one grow up to be the
man God wants him to be.

2 comments:

Kristen OQ said...

Glad you are back! I wondered how you have been.

Funderstorm said...

Oh friend. I understand. I'm glad you're back. Choose joy. Fight for joy. So proud of you.
Love~