Saturday, October 27, 2012

April 24, 2012 - Caleb's 12th Birthday!

My main reason for returning to California when I did was to be back in time for Caleb's 12th birthday.  It is important to me to be there for their special day each year.  Caleb had school that morning which I sent cupcakes to help celebrate.  When he got home from school and Dad got home from work, we celebrated.  He choose a chocolate pie for his birthday cake this year and no one complained. 


I can hardly believe I have a 12 year old boy.  The time has flown by!  We only have 6 more years with him until he is an adult.  It's a little scary to think about.  There are so many things I want to squeeze into the next few years.  I don't know if there is enough time.  I can't say that this has been a great year, but I love Caleb so much and know God gave him to us for a reason.  We will love and treasure him.  He is a gift from God!

No comments: