Saturday, October 27, 2012

April 9 - April 23, 2012

The following two weeks after Easter were busy ones. I spent a lot of time taking my mother-in-law to doctor appointments.  Her sweet church family was so helpful in getting her to rehab.  And my brother-in-law since I had arrived in East Texas, came as often as he could to give me and the boys a break.  That allowed us time to go to Arlington and spend a little time with my family.  Josiah even managed to loose his second tooth!  Slowly, my mother-in-law began to heal and the week before I left managed to return to work.  I packed up all of our things and looked forward to returning home to Kerry and Caleb.  We pulled in on Saturday, April 21st, thrilled to be reunited.  It felt like Christmas, the boys were so excited to see their rooms and play with all of their toys they had left behind.  We loved being back in church the next morning.  I loved seeing all of my precious little ones and just being back home. 

No comments: